Lyme disease is gradually being talked about, so people are starting to be wary of tick bites that may occur and everything that comes out of it. Even with proper treatment after it has occurred to avoid disastrous consequences, the tick bite remains very painful and can leave traces and other swelling for a few months for the less fortunate. To feel more tranquil and avoid these inconveniences, test this spray that helps push them away.
What's needed :
- 9 g of dried lavender
- 9 g of dried sage
- 9 g dried thyme
- 13 g dried rosemary
- 15 drops of peppermint essential oil OR 5 g of dried mint
- 950 ml of cider vinegar
- Distilled water
- A spray bottle
1) Pour the vinegar into a container (bottle or glass jar). Add the dried herbs and the essential oil. Close the container and mix well.
2) Keep this preparation in a dark corner and mix a little each day for 2 to 3 weeks.
3) Filter everything and keep the mixture in the fridge.
4) To use, mix a dose of vinegar infused with a dose of distilled water. Spray this mixture on your clothes, shoes, hats and skins (avoiding the face).